For today's post,I have combined AlteredPages "The Green Woman"collage pieces along with papers from AP's MailboxMuse Kit and Kunze German Scrap to make a standing birthday gift card for my sister.
The background paper in the frame is from the retired Celestial MailboxMuse Kit.
The beautiful Mucha ladies have always been favorites of my sister,so using these were a Must!
These images were fancy cut from the "The Green Woman" collage sheet,by AlteredPages.
- For my card, I printed the frame twice and fancy cut both out.
- Printed collage sheet and fancy cut ladies of choice.
- Adhered Mailbox Muse papers to the back side of frames
- Distressed edges of lady cut outs and frames with Ranger~Tea Dyed~Distress Ink
- Adhered both the Mucha ladies and Kunze German Scrap to the frames
- Put a coat of DecoArt DuraClear Gloss Varnish over ladies
- Brushed 2 coats of DecoArt Triple Thick Gloss on frames
- Punched holes and placed grommets at the tops of both frames,connected the two with jump-rings.
Of course the Kunze German Scrap married beautifully with my papers and Mucha ladies~
I just love how the gold scrap illuminate the ladies
We continue with our Partner in March,
Walter Kunze Deco-Accesoires, please visit their site and let them know you have enjoyed our projects! www.walterkunze.com